Friday 24 October 2008

I've never been to Leigh



















Hey Mrs Ives, you Mrs Ives, cursing at your life
You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife
I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do
But, I wish someone had talked to me
Like I wanna talk to you.....

Oh, I've been to Orrell and Norley Hall and anywhere I could run
I took the hand of a Vaughanie man and we made love in the sun
But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free
I've been to WN5 but I've never been to Leigh

Please MmmDonuts wife, please MmmDonuts wife, don't just walk away
'Cause I have this need to tell you why I'm all alone today
I can see so much of me still living in your eyes
Won't you share a part of a weary heart cause your Donuts ate all the pies

Oh, I've been to Pem and avoided Skem while I've guzzled cum on a yacht
I've moved like Aki in Marsh Vegas and showed 'em what I've got
I've been undressed by Finton Stack and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to seem
I've been to WN5, but I've never been to Leigh

[spoken]
Hey, you know what WN5 is?
It's a lie, a fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be
But you know what truth is?
It's that little penis you're holding, it's that man you glassed this morning
The same one who’s going two’s up on you tonight
That's the truth, that's WN5 love......

Sometimes I've been to crying for a brown baby that might have made me complete
But I took the sweet life, I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
I've spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that costs too much to be free
Hey Jimmy T......
I've been to WN5, (I've been to WN5)
But I've never been to Leigh


Mrs Charlene Oldman

No comments: